Every Tuesday at Ann Morrison Park (summer course).
Sign up by 5:45p. No late registration.
Player's Meeting at 6p with a shotgun start soon afterward.
Subject to change, depending on participation.
Individual Format Rules
Team Format Rules
7/28 Stableford (HD*)
8/4 Worst Shot
8/11 Florida Scramble
8/18 The Wheel (HD*)
8/25 Scotch Alternate Shot
9/8 Mulligan Stew
9/22 **Chinese Fire Drill
* HD = Handicap Development. This denotes a format where a single round score will be recorded to either recalculate or establish a new personal handicap for every player present.
** These formats will likely not be all 20 holes because the days will be getting short.
$5 for GSDG members
$7 for non-members (join GSDG at registration)
- 50 cents goes to Ace Pot
* If ace is not hit, the money will roll to the following Tuesday until ace is hit or cap at $400. At that time a second ace fund will start to acrue. Once capped, if an ace is hit, you win $400!
- 50 cents goes to GSDG and $2 non-member fee goes to GSDG
* GSDG sponsors and promotes disc golf events throughout southern Idaho, maintains all the regional disc golf courses, and hosts the annual GSDG Club Championship (Aug 8 - 9) with tons of great schwag and a great dinner.
- Handicaps are based on each player's league performance.
- You may also establish a Tuesday League Night handicap by providing your Thursday night Bag Tag Challenge scorecard(s) to Dylan Karaus.